The Sales Manager will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned market. Staffs and directs a sales team and provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values. Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area.
Presença obrigatória no evento
Leading FMCG Company
Produção de Alimentos e Bebidas
Área de Função
Our Client is a leading FMCG company based in Angola, who provides high quality services to a specific niche market.
Their core qualities are quality and excellence, resulting from a growth driven by their focus on understanding consumers and meeting their needs and expectations.
- Plan, implement, lead and drive the strategy of growth of new business in each sector
- Adhere to sales process to develop sustainable financially sound bids
- Assume sales responsibility for the mobilisation of new contracts
- Building a sales pipeline
Qualificação, experiência e habilidades
- 3-5 years of relevant sales experience
- Experience at selling to Corporate Level i.e. (CEO/CFO/COO)
- Relevant tertiary qualification in hospitality and/or Business Management. (NQF Level 6)
- Strong Computer Skills including Microsoft Office
- Experience in highly commercial and price sensitive markets
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills