To provide Technical Assistance to the SME site system for Angola.
Presença obrigatória no evento
Leading Printing Company
Impressão e Edição
Área de Função
Engenharia & Manufactura
- To always act and behave in a way compliant with company guidelines and policies, especially those relating to Environmental Health and Safety, ethics and codes of conduct.
- Following the handover of a project from Sales to Operations, to own the software development, configuration and testing activities required to implement the project as defined in the contract, ensuring at all times that proper software version control is used and software versions are properly stored.
- To be fully conversant with the software and hardware design as specified in the contract.
- To provide input to the Functional Specification regarding feasibility and best practice design methodologies.
- To own, generate and maintain all technical system documentation, ensuring proper version control is employed in accordance with the latest standards.
- The installation and commissioning of project hardware and software.
- To assist in the training of internal and customer staff on the technology utilised by the company.
- To interface with the project team in defining maintenance and technical support requirements.
- To respond to requests from the Sales and Commercial teams for development estimates in terms of labour and costs.
- To ensure that quality is an integral part of the implementation of all aspects of the project by managing testing activities to assure the quality of all project deliverables including hardware, software and documentation.
- Working abroad for sustained periods of time.
- To give day to day support for all technical matters in territory.
- To repair all faults in territory that are hardware or mechanical in nature.
- To give feedback to Head Office on any software issues and in conjunction with a software engineer fixes any in-territory faults.
- Liaison with Support department on technical design, specification and architecture.
Qualificação, experiência e habilidades
Key qualifications, skills and experience required
- Must have a solid understanding of PC hardware and its architecture
- Must be able to repair basic mechanical equipment.
- Must have good troubleshooting skills.
- Organisational Skills: Needs to be able to prioritise customer requests
- Leadership & Motivation Skills:May have to keep project members motivated and working long hours in difficult circumstances.
- Communication skills: Will be at the customer site for most of the working day,
- Team working: Need to collaborate with all areas of Solutions where contracts involved.
- Interpersonal skills: Will have to explain to the customer why certain customer requests are not-possible.
- Innovator: Would be looking for ideas to continually improve the service offered to the customer
- Problem-solving: Creative approach to solving customer issues whilst implementing the project.
- Change agent: Change management is a vital part of bigger projects.
- Portuguese and English language fluency required.
- Must be able to deploy overseas for protracted periods of time.